The PC 500E Swivel is our new ECO friendly addition to the range. The PC 500E Swivel has a 360 degree swivel allowing an easier and wider pickup area and now comes with wider tougher terrain wheels and swivel hitch.
The New PC 500E Swivel Paddock Cleaner is our new 100% battery powered addition to the range. Perfect for Horse, Alpaca and Llama paddocks.
The NEW Electric PC 500E Swivel is the perfect work companion for the paddock and yard saving you hours of poo picking by hand and saves on all that manual labour. This machine is perfect for horse and alpaca paddocks and yards. The advantages of the clean fan system design means no muck passes through the fan reducing the chance of blockages. The hopper can swivel through 360 degrees enabling your pick up hose to collect further around. The machine is still lightweight yet its rugged construction allows the machine to be easily pulled around the yard or paddock.
ARRANGE A ON-SITE DEMONSTRATION
The next step is to contact our sales team who will arrange a mutually convenient time for a demonstration on your site and application area you would like to test it on.
Call 01403 273 444 to speak to one of our sales team
ON-SITE INSTALLATION & TRAINING
All of the machines we sell are pre-assembled, tested, and pre-run by our engineers before leaving the workshop for dispatch or delivery by your salesman. We do this so that when you receive your machine it is ready to go. Some of our machines do require onsite training and this will be explained and arranged if required at the time of sale by your salesman who will provide you with the required training to operate your new machine.
Features and benefits
Features of the Paddock Cleaner
- The Paddock Cleaner perform in any conditions, wet or dry
- 100% battery powered
- The clean fan system means no muck passes through the fan
- The advantages of this design are less chance of blockage, easy to clean, reduced maintenance and wear
- You will also find that The Paddock Cleaner has many other uses around the estate. For example, collecting leaves litter and cleaning water troughs
The typical user for our Paddock Cleaners include but not exclusive to;
- Equestrian Centres of all types use our Paddock Cleaners, from one horse owner to a livery and stud yard, riding schools etc.
- Alpaca and Llama owners all over the UK use our Paddock Cleaners
- Poultry and game rearing farms and estates
- Wildlife Parks and Zoos
- Race Courses
- Clay pigeon shoots, collecting spent clays and cartridges.?
- Estate maintenance, emptying water troughs, cleaning gravel paths and leaves etc.
Finance & Leasing Options
Manage your business through finance and leasing option.
Trafalgar Cleaning Equipment offers flexible leasing options for financing products. Get in touch and we will advise you free of charge and without obligation. We are your reliable partner when it comes to leasing that is individually tailored to suit your needs.
Good reasons for lease financing:
- Invest without using company capital
- You do not have to use any capital that you need for your own resources to purchase your new equipment. This gives you more room for manoeuvre in your business.
- Earn more by leasing
- Generate profit without using company capital. There's no better way to make money. What are you waiting for?
- No need to go to your bank
- Invest without having to commit to a bank loan. Your securities will remain available for other financing projects*.
- Safe and manageable
- Lease instalments remain the same for the entire term of the lease. This gives you a clear planning structure.
- Call 01403 273 444 to speak to one of our sales team
Paddock Cleaner Specifications
- Engine Battery
- Hopper Capacity Ltr500
- Hose Length M2.5
- Hitch OptionalBall/ Pin
- Dimensions LxWxH mm950x900x1200
- Weight kilos77
- Charge time 2hrs 30mins
- Run time Continuous use 1hr /Average use 4hrs
Warranty Servicing & Maintenance
All of the machines we sell come with a warranty, please ask your salesman for more details. We also offer service contracts on all of the machines we sell, please discuss this with your salesman at the time of purchase for more details and prices. Maintenance of your machine will be imperative to the machines longevity in service, so regular maintenance and servicing of your machine is always recommended.