The PC 450H Power Paddock Cleaner is a self propelled machine with optional attachments, versatile and manoeuvrability.
With a NEW and improved fan system, the PC 450H Power is the general work horse for around the paddock and yard.?
The PC 450H Power is the work horse of the Paddock Cleaner Range and comes with the wider tougher terrain wheels and swivel hitch. The PC 450H also comes with the new and improved fan system making this machine perfect for horse, alpaca and llama paddocks and yards.
This self propelled machine enables you to go into the field without a vehicle to freely roam to poo pick. The advantages of the clean fan system design means no muck passes through the fan reducing the chance of blockages. The PC 450H is designed to be easy to clean resulting in reduced maintenance and wear.With a variety of attachments, you can turn this machine into a general work horse for around the paddock and yard.
Honda 4-stroke engines offer our Paddock Cleaners these advantages
- Run on normal unleaded petrol, no need to mix oil and petrol like old style 2-stroke engines
- Quieter & Cleaner
- Easier to start
- Typically 50% to 70% more fuel efficient offering considerable running costs compared to 2-stroke engine
- Better performance and more reliable
ARRANGE A ON-SITE DEMONSTRATION
The next step is to contact our sales team who will arrange a mutually convenient time for a demonstration on your site and application area you would like to test it on.
ON-SITE INSTALLATION & TRAINING
All of the machines we sell are pre-assembled, tested, and pre-run by our engineers before leaving the workshop for dispatch or delivery by your salesman. We do this so that when you receive your machine it is ready to go. Some of our machines do require onsite training and this will be explained and arranged if required at the time of sale by your salesman who will provide you with the required training to operate your new machine.
Features and benefits
Features of the PC 450H Paddock Cleaner
- The clean fan system means no muck passes through the fan.
- The advantages of this design are less chance of blockage, easy to clean, reduced maintenance and wear.
- Simple to operate, the petrol engine creates a vacuum in the large container to offer a powerful suction through the 5" pick-up hose.
- Perform in any conditions, wet or dry.
- The Paddock Cleaner Vacuum is powered by a Powerful Honda 4 stroke Engine, this eliminates the need for mixing of 2 stroke fuel, which in turn standardises the fuel for both engines.
- You will also find that The Paddock Cleaner has many other uses around the estate. For example, collecting leaves litter and cleaning water troughs.
The typical user for our Paddock Cleaners include but not exclusive to;
- Equestrian Centres of all types use our Paddock Cleaners, from one horse owner to a livery and stud yard, riding schools etc.
- Alpaca and Llama owners all over the UK use our Paddock Cleaners
- Poultry and game rearing farms and estates
- Wildlife Parks and Zoos
- Race Courses
- Clay pigeon shoots, collecting spent clays and cartridges.?
- Estate maintenance, emptying water troughs, cleaning gravel paths and leaves etc.
Finance & Leasing Options
Manage your business through finance and leasing option.
Trafalgar Cleaning Equipment offers flexible leasing options for financing products. Get in touch and we will advise you free of charge and without obligation. We are your reliable partner when it comes to leasing that is individually tailored to suit your needs.
Good reasons for lease financing:
- Invest without using company capital
- You do not have to use any capital that you need for your own resources to purchase your new equipment. This gives you more room for manoeuvre in your business.
- Earn more by leasing
- Generate profit without using company capital. There's no better way to make money. What are you waiting for?
- No need to go to your bank
- Invest without having to commit to a bank loan. Your securities will remain available for other financing projects*.
- Safe and manageable
- Lease instalments remain the same for the entire term of the lease. This gives you a clear planning structure.
- Call 01403 273 444 to speak to one of our sales team
|Power barrow engine||4 stroke||Honda|
|Fuel type||Petrol||4 stroke|
|Dimensions, overall||LxWxH mm||1500x850x1350|
|Idle||0.140 M/s²||@ 487rpm|
|Full Rev||0.175 M/s²||@ 1150rpm|
Warranty Servicing & Maintenance
All of the machines we sell come with a warranty, please ask your salesman for more details. We also offer service contracts on all of the machines we sell, please discuss this with your salesman at the time of purchase for more details and prices. Maintenance of your machine will be imperative to the machines longevity in service, so regular maintenance and servicing of your machine is always recommended.